PlayCare for Puppies and Small Adult Dogs!
Puppy and Small Adult Dog Playtime now at Carver Lake Veterinary Center!
Have you ever noticed how few dog parks and pet daycares accommodate smaller dogs and puppies? As the weather gets colder, is it getting harder to convince your dog (and yourself) to play outside? Well Carver Lake Veterinary Center has a solution!
Starting the first week in December, Carver Lake Veterinary Center would like to invite your puppy or small adult dog to join us for one of our play groups!
Dogs attending playtime will enjoy off-leash play for 1/2 hour in the morning and 1/2 hour in the afternoon, as well as two individual short walks. Playtime is held in our indoor training room, equipped with a non-skid floor. Playtime and walks are supervised by one of our trained veterinary assistants. Between playtimes and walks, dogs have an opportunity to rest in individual kennels with bedding and water, which can also help with kennel & potty training! Treats and meals can be given at your request.
Play group participants do not need to be patients at Carver Lake Veterinary Center, so please tell your friends!!
So playtime is fun and safe for all, dogs must...
- be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Leptospirosis vaccines
- have had an intestinal parasites screening showing no parasites during the last 12 months.
- be on a monthly parasite preventative and a monthly flea & tick preventative all year round.
- Please schedule at least one day in advance by calling, emailing, or using our online scheduling.
- Tuesdays: Small adult dog & puppy playgroup, must be under 25lbs, any age welcome
- Wednesdays: Large puppy playgroup, must be over 25lbs and under 1 year old
- PlayCare drop off between 7:30am and 9am, pick up between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Half-day PlayCare is available by request.
- $30 includes daycare for the whole day, two 1/2 hour playtimes, and two short individual walks
We hope your dog will join us for what is sure to be a fun outlet for all their energy!